Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Final Destination 4



Watch Final Destination 4 on th 27th midnight .
Kinda gross & disgusting .
Not really that nice but still not bad .


This few days i had been at home .
I feel weird , as well as my family members too .
They was like , why were you at home ? Nver go out ?
But i did go out, but came back home early (:
Thought they will be happy that i were at home , yet they all feel weird .
They said that they're not used that i were home .
Laughs .


Actually wanna go back school to see some teachers today .
But i heard that they celebrate teacher's day yesterday .
& today no school .
Thinking whether should i go tomorrow , but like abit funny .
Don't knw they allow me in or not .
Miss my schoolmates .
See tommorow i lazy or not , if not lazy i go see teachers & schoolmates (:


& , I miss WeiXiong !
Nver visit him nowadays .
Cause his brother called us not to .
As he was recovering now .
But we heard that he was awake alr .
Can't talk , Can't breathe through his nose .
Can't recognise his friends , family .
Behaving like a 3 year old kid which can only open & close he's eyes .
The doctor says , maybe he will be like this all the way .
Really sad to hear this news .
I wanted to visit him , yet i don't dare .
I don't wanna see him like this .
I want to see him like the previous WeiXiong who always joke with us .
I doubt the doctors maybe , he will be fine for sure !


* MBPZW ; BTHY * " o5.o8.o9 " ` 27 days -

No comments: