Monday, September 7, 2009

Mistaken .

` SUNDAY o6.o9.o9 -

Ton at ERA & cab dwn to work this morning .
Didn't late this time as th Taxi-Driver drives fast enough .
Work & chit chat -ed with my sis .
And there's a incident happen -ed.

A customer 'Annie' bought some cats food .
But after i serve th next customer & she left ,
I found out that she took the wrong plastic bag !
She took my plastic bag with my wallet & some bottles in it ,
As i just came back from 7-eleven & i'd left my plastic bag on th table .
My sister ran out to find her in the whole shopping mall .
While me , try to call her phone as she did left her phone number as a record for deliver before .
But her phone was off all the way .
My sister find her for 30mins around th whole shopping mall .
&Luckily , 'Annie' came back on her own .
She was so nervous as she thought she'd mistook another customer's bag .
After i told her it was mine , she starts to joke .
But she talk was like no link ? -.-
Anyway , Fortunately my wallet is back !
This taught me a lesson to keep my wallet in my bag ALWAYS .
& not letting my bag get stolen also lah .
If not , it'll be th same ending plus losing my bag too . (:

After i knock -ed off with my sister ,
We went to walk & look around in the shopping mall .
&Lastly , Cab home :D

No comments: