Monday, November 16, 2009

Updated !

Finally i do something to my blog .
Like you all can see , i cut -ed my hair .
At first , i was like OMG to see my hair like that .
But for now , i think its okay .

This 1 week had been staying over at boyfriend house .
Did went back home to change , thn headed back to XGaming .
Nowadays never play audition , playing the new game ,
W3K , " Warriors of the 3 Kingdoms " .
Due to my house comp can't play that game , i've to keep go down XGaming to waste my $$ to play this game .
But , i'll try my best to fix my house comp to play this game .
Window Vista is really really sucks to th max -.-
Not only this game i can't play , and many many other games i can't play too .
Making me so dulan , i'd really choose th wrong comp that time .
Didn't know Window Vista is such a lousy comp ...
Okay , skip this topic .

Within this month , i watched a movie show , " PokerKing " .
This show power to the max , i just laugh like ' A Crazy Woman ' ?
LOL , i just couldn't stop laughing , its soooooo funny .
Its a 2 hour plus show , & i never regret spending my 2 hour time watching this show .
You all should catch this movie now now now .
Won't regret for sure * Winks *

Think that's all i gonna post this time round .
The next post of mine ....
Hmms , will be a long time bahs , hahas .
Cause don't know what to post actually .
LOL , okay bye all ~

No comments: